iExplorer is Windows and Mac application which lets you mount your iPhone or iPad like a flash drive in Mac’s Finder or Windows Explorer, In simple word it lets you manage your iPhone’s root files and folder from computer by connecting it via USB cable. apart from that it also lets you easily transfer music, movies and playlists from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to your computer and iTunes. With its user interface, you can view and save your photos, SMS, voicemail, address book contacts and even call histories.
Manage your iDevice from Mac’s Finder & Windows Explorer
This is really the best feature of iExplorer, Earlier if you wanted to copy iPhone files from root folder, you need to jailbreak your iPhone. But now thanks to iExplorer you can manage each and every files of your iPhone or iPad from Mac Finder or Windows Explorer itself. iExplorer’s disk mount capabilities allow you to use your iPhone, iPod or iPad like a flash drive.
- View your iPhone’s photos in Finder or Windows Explorer like from digital camera.
- Get file system access to data files contained within an app on your device.
- Back up or move your app’s high scores from one device to another.
- Save files directly from your favorite text or image editor to your iPad or iPhone
- See all your music listed out with title and artist in the track file names.
- Send or Receive a File directly from/to iPhone or iPad
Not only does iExplorer 3 do all this, but you can also make specific directories within your iOS accessible, or you can even mount the entire device from its root. With iExplorer 3′s auto-mounting features, you can even seamlessly enable your iPhone or iPad to automatically appear in Finder or Windows Explorer every time you turn on the computer.
Better Music Transfers
It allows you to transfer music from/to your iDevice without opening iTunes. iExplorer allows you to search for particular tracks, listen to them directly from your device and even drag and drop them to your computer. With the touch of a button you can copy those songs and even rebuild playlists directly from your device into iTunes. The best thing about iExplorer is that, It avoids duplicate content.
- Read, Export, Backup and Archive SMS and iMessages
- Directly View Photos and Videos in iExplorer
- Saves and Export Voicemail and Call History
- Inbuilt Search Function for iDevice Music, Messages, Files..etc
- Drag and Drop User Friendly Interface.
- No Jailbreak or iDevice Mod Required
- Supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle
- Supports Mac OS X and Windows